Company: Beyond Design, Inc.
Position: Account Coordinator
Experience: 1+ years
Description: Beyond Design is looking for a proactive Account Coordinator to join our team. You’ll be a key member of the account group and have the opportunity to collaborate with designers, engineers, researchers, and marketers to grow our business and provide a high level of client service.
As an Account Coordinator, you will need to be outgoing, organized and flexible. The ability to multitask and rapidly respond to change is critical to this role as you will be involved with many facets of the business.
Project Management: You need to be a master of organization, adept at orchestrating day to day project management duties, including:
– Draft and edit proposals with Director oversight
– Develop and manage timelines, ensuring all projects are on time and within budget
– Work with design and research teams to review and proofread presentations to ensure accuracy and proper grammar
– Create and send project related documents including meeting invites, agendas, meeting reports, etc.
– Review all work against the proposal to ensure all deliverables are met
– Monitor budgets and capture scope changes when needed
– Set up and manage projects in Harvest (time management platform) and monitor billable and non-billable hours
– Assist with management of weekly project schedule
– Attend weekly Director meetings and update schedule accordingly
– Support Account Director in weekly Monday companywide (8am) status meetings
– Prepare and/or purchase product samples for client kickoff meetings
– Work with Office Manager to make sure food and beverage for client meetings is ordered and set up
Marketing Support: You need to be a master of communication, adept at understanding the “why” behind Beyond Design and ensuring this is evident in all external communication:
– Assist with proactive outreach to new and existing clients to maintain and grow the business (invites to events, thought starters, etc.)
– Assist with marketing material development, including case studies and implementation of campaigns
New business opportunities:
– Support the development of capabilities presentations and RFP responses
– Assist team in new client outreach to secure new business development meetings; coordinate with sales team (please note, cold calling is not a major part of the role, but there may be some responsibility in this area to support new business development)
– Special projects: Support the President and Marketing Coordinator on special projects, as needed
– Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
– At least 1 year of account management or similar support experience
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and InDesign
– No prior education or experience specifically in Industrial Design is needed for this role
– Self-starter with the ability to take initiative, set goals and meet deadlines with limited oversight
– Strong attention to detail with a high degree of organization
– Must be able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
– Works equally well independently or with team members
– Communicates and works professionally with all levels including management, clients, co-workers and vendors
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com. All submissions will be kept confidential.
*Only US citizens with permanent residence will be considered for this position.*